FRANKFURT, June 17 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank's stake in DaimlerChrysler remains unchanged despite an internal securities-lending transaction at the bank, the German-American carmaker said on Friday. In a legal notice published on Friday, DaimlerChrysler said Deutsche unit DB Value GmbH's voting stake in the group had fallen below the 10-percent reporting threshold on June 8 and now stood at 6.45 percent. But Deutsche had also informed it that the drop resulted from internal securities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche reorganises but maintains Daimler stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642