FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank intends to place 20 million shares in DaimlerChrysler with investors, amounting to a roughly 2 percent stake in the carmaker, the bank said on Tuesday. DaimlerChrysler had just one 1 billion shares outstanding as of June 30, its website says. Deutsche was its second-biggest shareholder with a 6.9 percent stake as of the end of July.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche to sell 2 pct stake in DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.