BERLIN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is close to resolving the future of its systems-integration business T-Systems and plans to make a decision in March, the division's head said on Tuesday. "We are in final talks and sounding out all options," Reinhard Clemens, chief executive of T-Systems, said at a company event. "Everything is possible from a sale to a partnership," he said. Clemens took over as head of Deutsche Telekom's smallest unit in December. According to media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deutsche Telekom in "final talks" on T-Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.