BANGKOK, May 22 (Reuters) - Following is a list of expected corporate bond issues in Thailand. This information has been compiled from various reports. Not all the companies concerned have confirmed details of their issues. New or adjusted entries are marked with "**" MAY ** Krungthai Card PCL , Thailand's largest credit card issuer, will issue up to 2 billion baht bonds boost lending. For details, click on [ID:nBKK84351]. ** Kiatnakin Bank PCL , Thailand's third-largest car loan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DIARY-Thailand corporate bond calendar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.