BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren reported a 30.4 percent rise in 2006 underlying pretax profit on Wednesday, with record sales in its auto division. D'Ieteren, which has majority stakes in Europe's biggest car rental company Avis and vehicle glass repair business Belron, posted pretax profit excluding exceptionals of 154.6 million euros ($204.3 million) for 2006. The company, which sells Volkswagens and Porsches in Belgium, said in its outlook for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren 2006 core pretax profit up 30.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642