BRUSSELS, Feb 29 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren said on Wednesday its windshield unit Belron would likely show flat growth in 2012 due to economic uncertainty. "We're moderate to flat, probably closer to flat than to moderate," Chief Executive Jean-Pierre Bizet told a conference call with analysts. (Reporting by Ben Deighton; editing by Rex Merrifield)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren CEO sees windshield growth near flat in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.