BRUSSELS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor and windshield replacement company D'Ieteren said profit before tax in the first half declined to 126 million euros (158.34 million) in 2012 due to challenging mild winters in North America and Europe. That was better than the 105 million euros expected by six banks and brokerages polled by Reuters. D'Ieteren said it continued to expect its 2012 current consolidated result before tax, group's share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren first-half pretax profit above forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.