By Jennifer Laidlaw BRUSSELS, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Belgian car retailer D'Ieteren is expected to report a drop in first-half profits on Monday and may make a more detailed full-year forecast now that the key spring and summer seasons are behind it, analysts said. D'Ieteren, majority shareholder of Europe's largest car rental firm Avis Europe , said in June it would post lower rather than flat results in 2003 as the Iraq war and a weak economy hurt car sales. "They should have a pretty good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren H1 seen down, eyes on full-year forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.