BRUSSELS, June 22 (Reuters) - Belgian car distributor D'Ieteren said on Wednesday it will offer a 100 million euros 10-year bond for public subscription from June 24 at a 4.25 percent nominal gross rate. "This bond issue will enable D'Ieteren to diversify its financial resources and will be used for the company's general needs," D'Ieteren said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren to issue 100 mln euros bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.