BRUSSELS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren's Group Executive Vice President, Jean-Pierre Bizet, will replace Roland D'Ieteren as chief executive in May, the Belgian auto firm said on Thursday. Bizet, a 56-year old Belgian, joined D'Ieteren in October 2002, after spending much of his career with consultants McKinsey and Co., D'Ieteren said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren names Jean-Pierre Bizet as next CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.