BRUSSELS, May 27 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren , Belgium's largest auto retailer, on Thursday reiterated its slightly higher earnings forecast for the year as well as a market share target of nearly 19 percent. In a statement released ahead of its annual shareholders meeting, D'Ieteren said it expected its consolidated current earnings after taxes and before amortisation of consolidation differences to be slightly better than last year's. In 2003 net current profit, which comprises earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren reiterates 2004 higher earnings forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642