BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren said on Wednesday its family shareholders had raised their stake in the group, bringing their total holding to just over 30 percent. It said that Nayarit Participations, a company representing the family shareholders, had bought 185,000 shares, bringing its stake to 25.21 percent in voting rights and the total stake of the Nayarit family shareholders group to 30.13 percent. D'Ieteren declined to comment about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren says family shareholders raise stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.