BRUSSELS, June 25 (Reuters) - Belgian car retailer D'Ieteren said on Wednesday its auto retail unit recorded a 16 percent decline in new vehicle volume and a four percent fall in revenues in the first half amid a difficult car market. D'Ieteren, a majority shareholder in car rental firm Avis , also reiterated its full-year forecast of lower results for this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren says first half sales down at auto unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642