BRUSSELS, Feb 29 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren is planning to reinvest the money it made from selling its stake in car rental firm Avis Europe, its chief executive told an investor conference call. "We are looking forward to reinvesting the funds that have now become available ... in order to find an activity which will help develop the group long-term," Chief Executive Jean-Pierre Bizet said. (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren says plans to reinvest Avis sale money" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.