BRUSSELS, May 26 (Reuters) - Belgian car distributor D'Ieteren said on Thursday it stuck to its guidance of 2005 net current profit to be broadly in line with 2004 results. D'Ieteren said in a statement it also cut its forecast of 2005 new car registrations for the total Belgian market to 470,000, of which it would get a close to 19 percent market share. The car retailer said its Belron glass repair unit had a strong start to 2005, particularly in continental Europe. "The recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren sees flat 2005 net current profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.