BRUSSELS, June 27 (Reuters) - Shares of Belgian car importer and retailer D'Ieteren slumped more than 10 percent on Thursday after its car rental subsidiary Avis Europe warned of lower profits this year. The company's shares were down 10.5 percent at 188 euros in heavy volumes, with the stock trading at just over its daily average after one hour of trade. "It's after Avis Europe published a bad outlook for the near-term," a Brussels-based trader said, adding that: "It's bad news for Avis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D'Ieteren slumps 10 pct on Avis warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.