WASHINGTON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Consumer audio and video products maker Directed Electronics Inc. may raise up to $225 million in an initial public offering according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday. Terms have not been set for the offering to be lead by underwriters Goldman, Sachs & Co. and JPMorgan, according to the filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Vista, California-based company intends to list its stock on the New York Stock Exchange listing under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Directed Electronics files for $225 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642