NEW YORK, Sept. 25 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. , owner of the largest U.S. satellite television service DirecTV, on Wednesday debunked a media report that DirecTV executives were considering a management buyout. "Any implication that the leaders of any Hughes operating company are working on plans for an independent future are just plain false," Hughes Chief Executive Jack Shaw said in a statement. Hughes is the subject of a $17 billion stock-based takeover offer from EchoStar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DirecTV not considering management buyout - Hughes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642