NEW YORK, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Several General Motors pension groups have offered to sell 110 million shares of DirecTV Group Inc. common stock in a secondary offering, according to a DirecTV filing. DirecTV said it will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale fo the shares. Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley will serve as joint book running managers. Citigroup Global Markets, Credit Suisse First Boston and J.P. Morgan Securities will act as co-managers fo the offering.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DirecTV says GM Pension plans to sell 110 mln shrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.