LOS ANGELES, July 28 (Reuters) - Satellite television service DirecTV, said on Monday that Nielsen Media Research, which charts audience viewing, will begin measuring viewership of advertiser-supported channels on the DirecTV system. In a statement, El Segundo, California-based DirecTV said having Nielsen monitor and publish viewer ratings for its channels should help boost its sales efforts because doing so will give advertisers a better idea of viewing habits of DirecTV subscribers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DirecTV says Nielsen to measure its viewership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.