NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. on Monday said its DirecTV satellite television unit will add more subscribers and generate more revenue this year than previously expected because of promotions such as its popular National Football League package. Hughes said DirecTV will add 320,000 subscribers in the third quarter and about 1.05 million for the year. It had previously estimated adding 900,000 subscribers on the year. Revenue will total about $1.93 billion in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DirecTV subscriber growth, revenue ahead of plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.