Nov 28 (Reuters) - Discover Leisure Plc said on Friday it delayed the release of its full-year results due to significant delays in some of the year-end processes because of uncertain financial markets. The caravan and leisure industry retailer, formerly Titan Move Plc, had warned on Sept. 9 that its full-year profit would be materially below market expectations on reduced demand across the UK leisure vehicle market. Discover now expects to announce results on Dec. 22. The company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Discover Leisure delays year results, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642