LOS ANGELES, May 9 (Reuters) - Walt Disney Co Chief Financial Officer Tom Staggs said on Tuesday that higher gasoline prices probably will not have "a large effect" on the company's theme park business. Disney also saw continued strength in its domestic parks business as combined room reservations on the books paced high single digits ahead of the prior year's third quarter, Staggs said. "The increase in gas prices does not appear to be directly affecting our theme park business," Staggs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Disney says gas prices won't affect parks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642