By Soyoung Kim AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] said on Thursday that it expected to increase its share of the tough U.S. pickup truck market with the September launch of the redesigned Dodge Ram. The 2009 model, which will compete against Ford Motor Co's redesigned version of the U.S. market-leading F-Series pickup truck slated for later this year, comes as truck sales plummet amid record high gasoline prices. Still, the Dodge Ram remains Chrysler's single ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge sees market share gains with 2009 Ram pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642