LONDON, Dec 21 (Reuters) - British television presenter Johnny Vaughan says his pet dog crashed his sports car in a bizarre accident, the Sun newspaper reported on Saturday. The tabloid said Vaughan's bulldog nudged his 60,000-pound ($96,180) Maserati into gear and stepped on the accelerator -- sending it flying into a van. "I was too shocked to be angry," Vaughan, who presents a BBC chat show, was quoted as saying in the tabloid. "I couldn't believe my dog crashed my car." The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dog crashes British TV star's car - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642