ISTANBUL, May 26 (Reuters) - Dogus Otomotiv , the Turkish distributor of Volkswagen vehicles, reached its 2009 profit level in the first four months of this year, Chairman Aclan Acar said on Wednesday. The company made a net profit of 30.5 million lira ($19 million) last year, on sales of 2.13 billion lira, with its market share at 8.9 percent. Acar said the company would revise its 2010 targets based on better than expected growth in the automotive market. He did not give figures for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dogus Otomotiv says profits already at 2009 level" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642