DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. said on Tuesday second-quarter earnings jumped on higher vehicle rental revenue. Net income increased to $20.3 million, or 79 cents per share, from $11.3 million, or 43 cents per share, a year ago. Wall Street analysts expected the company, whose brands include Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, to earn 52 cents per share, according to Reuters Estimates.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dollar Thrift quarterly profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642