NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. on Wednesday said third-quarter earnings rose slightly on a rebound in demand during the summer travel season and a modest improvement in rental prices from earlier in the year. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based chain said earnings rose to $21.4 million, or 84 cents per share, from $21.2 million, or 85 cents per share, a year earlier, when it had fewer shares outstanding. In July the company said third-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dollar Thrifty earnings rise slightly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642