NEW DELHI, May 23 (Reuters) - U.S. car rental firm Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. is looking to grab 10 percent of India's car rental and leasing market by 2010, a senior company official said on Wednesday. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company, which owns brands like Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, named India's privately-held travel conglomerate Nijhawan Group as their sole licensee in India. "Ten percent market share is certainly very achievable for a brand," Yves Boyer, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dollar Thrifty eyes 10 pct of India's car rentals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642