DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. , one of the largest U.S. car rental companies, on Thursday posted higher third-quarter profit, boosted by growth in rental revenue. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company, whose brands include Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, said earnings rose to $28.4 million, or $1.07 a share, from $25 million, or 96 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dollar Thrifty posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.