DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted lower quarterly earnings, hit by higher vehicle depreciation and interest costs and weaker domestic air travel. Third-quarter net income fell to $20.6 million, or 82 cents per share, from $28.4 million, or $1.07 per share, a year ago. The latest results included 7 cents per share of transition costs related to the outsourcing of information technology services, the company said. Wall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dollar Thrifty quarterly profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.