NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Dominion Bond Rating Service said on Monday it may downgrade debt ratings on Ford Motor Co. and its financing arm, saying the company's new financing plans will increase leverage and reduce financial flexibility. "The action implies that the company expects to incur large deficits in free cash flow in the next few years while it executes the 'Way Forward' plan," the rating agency said in a statement. "The company is taking a precautionary step of adding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dominion Rating may downgrade Ford, Ford Credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642