GUANGZHOU, China, May 18 (Reuters) - China's Dong Feng Motor Corp is in talks toward a tie-up in China with French car maker Renault , a senior Dong Feng official said on Tuesday. "We hope that in the future, we will have some kind of cooperation with Renault," Miao Wei, president of Dong Feng Motor, told Reuters on the sidelines of an event to open the company's joint venture plant in Guangzhou with Japan's Nissan Diesel Motor Co Ltd . Renault owns 44 percent of Nissan. Dong Feng said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dong Feng Motor in tie-up talks with Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642