HONG KONG, Aug 26 (Reuters) - China's Dongfeng Motor Group , the country's No.3 carmaker, said on Wednesday it has raised its 2009 sales target 18 percent on encouraging sales of its passenger vehicles amid China's economic stimulus measures. Dongfeng was aiming to sell about 1.3 million vehicles this year, up from its previous target of 1.1 million, Dongfeng President Liu Zhengmin told reporters. "We are optimistic about the development of China's auto industry. The market is having 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng Motor raises 2009 sales target 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.