BEIJING, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd , China's second-largest automaker, said on Wednesday its first-half earnings fell 8 percent from a year earlier. For January to June, Dongfeng's net income came to 5.37 billion yuan, lagging a consensus forecast of 5.94 billion by 4 analysts on Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S/ and compared with 5.86 billion yuan a year earlier. Dongfeng operates car ventures in China with Nissan Motor Co Ltd, Honda Motor Co Ltd ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng Motor says H1 net profit falls 8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.