HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ld , China's second-largest automaker, said on Wednesday that it expects the country's auto sales to exceed 20 million vehicles this year, up 38 percent from 2011. Chairman Xu Ping, speaking at a results briefing, said he expected the company to sell 2.45-2.5 million vehicles this year, an increase of 15 percent over 2011. "This year our (sales) growth will be relatively fast" he said, adding that the company planned to launch about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng Motor sees its car sales up 15 pct in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642