PARK RIDGE, N.J., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen Corporation ("Donlen"), has successfully completed the establishment of a new fleet lease securitization platform to finance its...
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Completion Of New U.S. Rental Car Securitization Platform
- International AutoSource announces their partnership with Enterprise Fleet Management for an all-new purchase and leasing program for foreign expats in the United States
- Alpha Baking Selects Penske Truck Leasing to Maintain its New ROUSH CleanTech Alternative-Fueled Truck Fleet
- Zipcar Doubles Its Asset Backed Securitization Facility to $100M to Support Fleet Growth
- Solera Holdings, Inc. to Acquire Insurance and Services Division of Pittsburgh Glass Works, LLC; Acquisition Will Establish the Only Comprehensive Automobile Repair and Claims Management Platform in the U.S. Market