By Lisa Baertlein LOS ANGELES, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Double Fusion Inc., an independent provider of advertising within video games, said on Monday it had raised $26 million in venture capital to expand in the closely watched market that some forecasters expect to top $1 billion in revenue by 2010. Norwest Venture Partners led the financing round, and general partner Jim Lussier will join the company's board. Also participating were existing investors Accel Partners and Jerusalem Venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Double Fusion gets $26 million in funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642