By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Dow Automotive, which supplies plastics, adhesives, sealants and fluids to automakers, will raise prices next year due to higher raw material costs in the United States, the unit of Dow Chemical Co. said on Monday. The company also said it would begin doing more manufacturing overseas to help lower costs. "We will continue to see higher costs next year, versus the historical average, for natural gas as well as for raw materials," Dow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dow Automotive to raise prices to offset costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.