NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - The Dow will start Friday just one moderately bad day away from being in a bear market, the closest it's been to that technical threshold in eight years. The Dow closed on Thursday at a level roughly 120 points above bear market territory, or 20 percent below its all-time high. A drop of 120 points is not unusual these days, with six of the 19 trading days so far this month featuring drops of that level or more. Many on Wall Street think a bear market has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dow to start Friday on brink of bear market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.