By Bei Bei She LONDON, May 25 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC, the mortgage unit of recently downgraded General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), sold a larger-than-expected UK home loan bond on Wednesday, the banks managing the sale said. The deal is the first bond sale by part of the General Motors group in Europe after two ratings agencies cut GMAC and car making parent General Motors to "junk" grade -- with the latest downgrade occurring less than 24 hours ago. Lead managers Credit Suisse First ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Downgraded GMAC's UK bond sale larger than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642