NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - A driver trying to escape from a police officer plowed his SUV into a crowd of workers eating lunch outdoors near Times Square in New York on Tuesday, injuring six people, including one police officer, police and eyewitnesses said. People scattered in panic as the black vehicle mounted the sidewalk and crashed into a concrete planter. At least one man was seen lying apparently unconscious on the sidewalk, but police said no one was seriously hurt. A police ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Driver fleeing cops spreads panic on NY sidewalk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642