June 27 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc , a dry bulk shipper and oil and natural gas driller, has added options for two more drillships with a base price of $608 million each, Wells Fargo Securities said in a note following the company's analyst day on Friday. The Greece-based company now has three options with Samsung Heavy Industries , and if all of them are exercised, DryShips' fleet will comprise two semi-submersible rigs and 10 drillships. This will make DryShips one of the largest pure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DryShips adds more options to buy drillships - Wells Fargo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642