SUGAR LAND, Texas, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new law in Texas gives minors convicted or placed on deferred disposition for certain alcohol-related offenses the option of completing a Texas Education Agency (TEA) approved Drug and Alcohol Driving awareness program (DADAP) to meet...
- Toco Warranty Offers Vehicle Service Contract Online With No-Down-Payment Option
- Marten Transport, Cargo Transporters, Inc. and Empire Express, Inc. Select Conversion Orientation as New Online Driver Orientation Platform
- TRW Automotive Inc. Announces Change of Control Offers to Purchase its 4.50% Senior Notes due 2021 and 4.450% Senior Notes due 2023, Execution of Supplemental Indentures by ZF to Guarantee Such Notes and Optional Redemption of its 7 1/4% Senior Note
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Over-Allotment Option by Underwriters
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Acquires New Ford Store in Texas