FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Germany's dominant phone carrier Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday the board member responsible for the problem-plagued road toll system it is helping to develop would resign as of April 30. "Because his name is inextricably linked with the issue of the road toll/TollCollect, Josef Brauner has decided to resign as board member as of April 30, 2004," Deutsche Telekom said in a statement. Brauner's move comes after a charge for the delayed toll system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D.Telekom board member resigns on Toll Collect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642