FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - German phone carrier Deutsche Telekom will propose a fresh plan on how to introduce the country's planned pioneering road toll system, sources close to the consortium introducing the system said on Friday. "Deutsche Telekom wants to propose new solutions by Sunday evening," the sources told Reuters. The basis for a new agreement between the government and the consortium Toll Collect -- owned by Deutsche Telekom, carmaker DaimlerChrysler and France's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D.Telekom to make new road toll proposals-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.