BONN, Germany, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is under no time pressure to find a partner for the systems integration unit of its business client division T-Systems, Chief Financial Officer Karl-Gerhard Eick said on Thursday. "The goal is to find a sensible solution," Eick said on the sidelines of the company's annual news conference. He added all options were still on the table. Investors had hoped for details on a deal, but Chief Executive Rene Obermann on Thursday said only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D.Telekom in no rush to present T-Systems partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642