FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom AG has proposed a new later start date to the German government for launching a road toll system, the German transport ministry said on Tuesday. In a letter to the transport ministry, Telekom said the government could start charging a toll from the fourth quarter of 2004 or at the latest the first quarter of 2005, which the ministry said was later than had been negotiated up to now. Should the toll system not be ready by December 31, 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"D.Telekom offers later road toll start date - min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642