COLOMBO, July 28 (Reuters) - Dubai-based engineering firm Al-Futtaim bought a stake of more than 71 percent in a Sri Lankan motor vehicle company, Associated Motorways , on Monday, analysts said. Associated Motorways is the sole agents for Nissan vehicles and Yamaha motor cycles in Sri Lanka. "Over 71 percent of the Associated Motorways shares held by two companies were sold to Dubai based Al-Futtaim at 174.50 rupees a share," Geeth Balasuriya, assistant research manager at HNB ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dubai Al-Futtaim buys 71 pct stake in S.Lankan Asso.Motorways" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642