TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Dubai International Capital, a private equity company owned by the ruler of Dubai, said its Global Strategic Equities Fund has appointed Sony Corp's former Chief Executive Nobuyuki Idei to its advisory board. Idei now is chairman of Sony's advisory board and chief executive of business consulting firm Quantum Leaps Corp. The move comes on the heels of an announcement by Dubai International Capital on Monday that it has made a "substantial investment" in Sony. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dubai fund appoints Sony ex-CEO to advisory board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642